|Nature of course:|
PLOT NO. 320, Behind Sani Temple, Adjacent to NH.5 , PATRAPADA, BHUBANESWAR
|Head of the Institute:|
Dr. Manmath Kumar Nayak
M.Com, M.Phil, Ph.D
|About the institute:|
The Arya School Of Management & Information Technology (ASMIT) is a well-established institution. It is a unit of Odisha Research and Advanced Studies (ORAS) registered under SR, ACT - 1860. This is managed by a council of management consisting of eminent and qualified persons from leaders of industry, academicians, management professionals, I.T. Professionals, administrative and leading public personalities. The administrator and academic head of the institute is the Director who is assisted by the different faculties and other professionals.
The Institute is also recognized by Deptt. Of Higher Education, Govt. of Orissa and affiliated to Utkal University. The various programmes offered by Utkal University are Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC), Master of Finance and Control (MFC), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA).
There are about 1200 students of various programmes under Sikkim Manipal University and 200 students of various programmes under Utkal University.
- Guidance by subject experts and professors.
- Students care cell is constituted to maintain the human dimension to our learning environment and to maintain regular one to one interactions between the faculties and students.
- Library and reference book assitance for students available in1:2 ratio for students.
- Weekly in-house seminar and regular personality Development programmes by experts.
- Provision for blazers, kit and educational cds for each student.
- Students applying for financial assistance and loans from banks are provided all necessary documentary support and advice.
- The institute organizes industrial visits & study tours as a part of their academic curriculum every year.
The Director of the Institute Dr. Manmath Kumar Nayak Receiving the best performer award from Brand Ambassador of Manipal, Mr. Anil Kumble
The computing environment of the institute has been augmented with 60 powerful PENTIUM-4 systems running with Windows Work Group in wi-fi environment. The computer environment of the institute provides a variety of language processors including RDBMS. The institute's computer center is having 24 hours Internet facility.
Well-equipped laboratories, which give students access to sophisticated computers and equipment, undoubtedly rank among the best in the eastern region. Pentium IV based servers in the computer laboratories with a plethora of Pentium based systems, using multimedia & net facilities with high-resolution colour monitors. These systems run on Windows. NT, Linux Operating System. The users can opt to work on DOS, Windows or Linux operating systems.
The computer environment of the institute provides a variety of language processors including C,C++,.NET, Java and RDBMS. The gross cost of the computers and other equipments that are in the lab will be Rs. 10 lakhs.