(For course fee, placement, result, quality of teaching, infrastructure, laboratories, hostel life, facilities and communication)
National Institute of Science & Technology (RANK-1)
CV Raman College of Engineering (RANK-2)
Gandhi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Gunupur (RANK-3)
Gandhi Institute For Technology (RANK-4)
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (RANK-5)
Silicon Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar (RANK-6)
Institute of Technical Education and Research (RANK-7)
Trident Academy of Technology (RANK-8)
Orissa Engineering College (RANK-9)
Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement, Bhubaneswar (RANK-10)
Share This Information
Find a best school or top engineering college in Odisha that's right for you! Here is the information about INDUS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, BHUBANESWAR
(Course Fee: Rs 55,000 ) ( Indus ) [Rating:: 59.8]:-
|Nature of course:|
|Year of establishment:|
Barakuda Heights, Jatni, Khurda
Computer Science and Engineering - 45
Electronics and Communication Engineering - 67
Electronics and Electrical Engineering - 45
Electrical Engineering - 45
Mechanical Engineering - 45
Civil Engineering - 45
|About the institute:|
Indus College of Engineering was established since 2007 to fulfill the growing needs for quality engineering education in Odisha and Eastern India. As the Indian economy takes off at an amazing pace, the need of the hour is qualified with well-trained technical manpower to man the ships of tomorrow's industry. Indus College of Engineering aspires to fill this gap in terms of what the industry needs in the near future and what our present educational system is able to produce in terms of high quality professionals.
- Small tutorial groups for giving more attention to the students.
- Special training on self-learning skills including making notes and examination skills.
- Free tutorials for students facing special problems in any subject.
- Continuous feedback from the students about the performance of the instructors.
- Special preparation programs for the University examinations.
- Student Counselors to help the students solve their personal problems so that they can focus better on academics.
- Special seminars and workshops on self-help and personality development.
Anonymous feedback is taken from students two times during a semester. These metrics are used for continual improvement of the teaching-learning process. The first feedback is for mid-course corrections to be made by the instructor. This feedback is confidential and given to the individual instructors. The results of the second feedback taken at the end of the semester will be published on the student notice boards in addition to going into the personal file of the instructor.
Are you looking for advertise space?|