|Nature of course:|
lot NO-1080/2724, Jagamora, Bhubaneswar Orissa, Postal Code: 751030, Near central bank of india.
|Head of the Institute:|
Smt. Kabita Dash
|About the institute:|
KVRC is a Residential science College & it is one of the early science colleges which are recognized by Govt. of Odisha. Its aim is to provide qualitative & innovative teaching & coaching by the efficient experienced teaching faculties. This qualitative teaching is only for the students of KVRC to stand successful in all the career building examinations in one chance.
Kalinga Vision Residential College strives in creating diverse, highly talented students who challenge each other to achieve their full potential and still remain as one family. The ethos of the place is naturally conducive to the development of personal growth.
- Modern teaching applications.
Well equipped Library facilities.
Regular doubt clearing classes.
Free computer training.
Weekly spoken English classes.
Extra care for personality development.
Fortnightly subject wise tests for result oriented preparation.
Preparing the students for career oriented courses such as IIT/Med. Science/Engg./Computer Sci.etc.
- Academically & Physically healthy residential accommodation, where students won’t miss home.
- Separate hostel for Boys & Girls.
- Well furnished A/C class rooms with CCTV Cameras
- Best equipped labs for physics, chemistry, biology IT and Electronics.
- Ultra modern library with 20,000 valuable entrance books/Test books.
- Smart classes for personality development.
- Extra care for weak students.
- Daily Assignment Test (DAT), Weekly Assignment Test (WAT) and Monthly Ass. Test (MAT).
- Entrance preparing classes for OJEE (E&M) AIEEE/ in association with NARAYANA IIT Academy, Hyderabad.
- Gurukul type Academically and hygenic accomodation separately for boys & girls.
- Yearly Picnic, monthly study tours for a break from teaching and relaxing the tired brains.
- Smart but gentle dress code for the feelings of oneness.
- To & fro transport facility for day scholars & concessional arrangements for residential students.